Sponsors

Sponsors

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Season So Far

This season has been an interesting one.

With the epic snow falls in the first week I figured we could be up for a pretty fly winter.
Turns out we have had a lot of fog and ice.

However all is good.
I've had a lot more work than usual up Cardrona this year, which means more cash but less skiing.

I don't feel like I have had a lot of good big mt skiing this season, although the days I have had have been great.

Now that the snow is soft and with the Chill series coming up this week I've been trying to get in as much riding in as I can.


Below is a short edit of the only footage I've taken this season.
It's not much but she'll have to do for now!


https://vimeo.com/72786447





I'm heading up to Canterbury on Wednesday to compete at Craigieburn and Temple Basin.
Following right after is the NZ open and then the Whakapapa Extremes to wrap up the comp season.

I'm getting pretty excited for the comps to start, hoping for a little more snow before then!

Here is a snow blade edit from our TC closing day rehearsal, rehearsal.
https://vimeo.com/72583089


Here are a few photos from the Alta Chutes at Remarkables the other day.

Photos by Pete Oswald



No comments:

Post a Comment